End of tenancy We specialise in end of tenancy cleans. We are on the list of registered tradesmen that carry out these cleans for MBM Property Derby, so we know what agents expect. End of tenancy cleans are a deep, top to bottom clean of a property. You may be a tenant wanting to get your deposit back, or a landlord aiming to get the property back up to standard for new tenants to move in. These cleans generally consist of the following
- Carpets vacuumed and hard floors mopped and buffed
- Interior windows cleaned
- all interior woodwork cleaned- skirting, window frames, doors and door frames
- Plug sockets and light switches cleaned and sanitised
- Kitchen surfaces cleaned
- Interior of appliances
- Fridge cleaned
- Inside kitchen cupboards
- Hob, extractor and front of oven cleaned to a shine. (inside oven as extra)
- Front of cupboards and large appliances thoroughly cleaned
- Thorough clean, descale and de-mould of kitchen sink and taps
- Kitchen tiles thoroughly cleaned and de-greased
- Bathroom descale, de-mould and disinfected and left super shiny!
- Cobwebs removed throughout
- Whole house de-oderised and freshened
We also offer basic oven cleaning. Ovens are cleaned to the highest standard without removing the door or replacing bulbs. We offer a fixed price of
Single Oven £35
Double Oven £45
Please note this is not an exhaustive list, each room will be cleaned to the highest standard. This is based on an empty and unfurnished property.
How we charge...
As a guide by the size of the property, prices are as follows, inclusive of oven and appliances.
1 bed £95
2 bed £115
3 bed £135
4 bed £165
5 bed £200+