Builders cleans can range from one room, such as a bathroom or kitchen , to a whole new build or renovated house. During these cleans we will take special care to show off the new fixtures and fittings to their very best. This is a deep clean of the whole house.
These cleans generally consist of-
- Clearance of any remaining builders debris
- Removal of dust from all affected areas
- Stickers and labels removed
- Paint spots removed
- Carpets vacuumed and hard floors mopped and buffed.
- Interior windows cleaned.
- Interior woodwork cleaned- skirting, window frames, doors and door frames.
- Plug sockets and light switches cleaned
- Kitchen surfaces cleaned and any stickers removed
- Hob, extractor and front of oven cleaned to a shine
- Kitchen tiles thoroughly cleaned and any remaining grout or sealant removed
- Bathroom tiles cleaned and any remaining grout and sealant removed
- Wrapping and stickers removed
- Whole house deoderised and freshened.
We use specialist products where necessary to remove any 'slips' and paint drips.
How we charge...
Due to the nature of a builders clean, we charge by the hour. We will give you an estimate of how long the clean will take, and how much this will cost. We will ensure the work is carried out as efficiently as possible and we will keep you up to date with our progress if required.
Our rate is £15 per hour.
Please note- we may request an upfront payment on larger jobs for a percentage of the total cost, and the remainder of the sum to be paid upon completion.